As we know, for the past two years, the events sector has been massively impacted by the disruption in activity, in particular trade shows.
THE ADVANTAGES OF PARTICIPATING IN PROFESSIONAL FAIRS
Attending a trade show enables:
- Promoting your brand
- Presentation of new projects/products
- Keep up to date with market trends
- Finding new customers and concluding new contracts.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR FRENCH SMEs TO ENABLE THEM TO EXHIBIT AT TRADE SHOWS IN FRANCE
On March 17, the French Government announced a project to encourage French SMEs to participate in trade fairs. From March 2022 to June 2023, the Government will subsidise up to 50% of costs related to the renting of exhibition space and registration fees for small and medium size organisations. The subsidy will be capped at €12,500 excluding VAT per exhibitor and each event will benefit from a budget of €1.3 million.
To be eligible for this financial assistance, you must:
- Not have participated in the last edition of the trade show concerned.
- Have registered on theCCI platform before the December 31, 2022 and before the total allocated budget for each event is exhausted.
PROFESSIONAL FAIRS CONCERNED IN CANNES
You can benefit from this subsidy if you participate in:
- Cannes Yachting Festival: September 6 to 11, 2022
- MIPCOM: October 17 to 20, 2022
- MAPIC: November 9 to December 1, 2022
- ILTM: December 5 to 8, 2022
- MIPIM: March 14 to 17, 2023
- MIPTV : DATE UNKNOWN
Button Design, your event agency in Cannes
Are you looking for original places for your meetings, decoration, rental of unusual furniture, hostesses, catering?
Contact us, we remain at your disposal for all your requests on 04 93 94 59 94 or by email: email@example.com